280 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 101
White Plains, NY 10605
Our Mission Statement
We offer exceptional service using the most advanced technology, ensuring excellence in diagnostics and treatment. We understand the importance of “from the heart” customer service and will always strive to exceed your expectations.
- We pledge to provide the ﬁnest personal service and facilities for our patients.
- Patients will always enjoy a warm, relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Our practice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients, advancing their well-being and meeting all of their oral health needs.
- We consider time spent in patient education to be an investment toward achieving excellent treatment results.
- We recognize that every patient has unique needs, and it is our highest priority to provide personal care for every patient.
Your First Visit
We are always excited to meet new patients. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
If your general dentist has given you a written referral or x-rays, please remember to bring them with you to your appointment. Your first visit will be a comprehensive examination with the necessary diagnostic x-rays, if not provided, as well as information provided by your dentist, so that your situation can be thoroughly evaluated and the ideal treatment plan can be determined.
Please click on the link below to download our form. Please print and complete the form prior to your appointment, and bring it to your appointment, along with your insurance card. If you are unable to print the form, plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment so that you can complete it in our office.
New Patient Information Form